Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Great Games for NPower Fusion Media Player 1

I've found a few games that work great on the NPower Fusion Media Player. Unzip and put both the jar and the jad files in the Java directory on your NPower Fusion while it's plugged in, as per the instruction in the manual:

Bomberman Deluxe - Awesome how well this game works. I don't play anything else at the moment. It saves your progress and everything. It's like it was made for this device.

Sonic the Hedgehog 1 - There are a few issues with the NPower screen being a resolution it wasn't made for specifically, as well as up being jump and a button used to look up. But it does work. The issues with the screen resolution make the first world unbeatable. I recommend you skip this one.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Runs like molasses on the NPower, so I don't know if it has the same problem as the above.

That's the first batch. I have many more coming soon!

As I find more that work great I'll post them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't have a instruction manual for this and I need to get it working for a friend of mine. Do you know where I might find a manual? Maybe I am reading into it too much and when you say "per the instruction manual" you are only reinforcing what you have said to do.